Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pretty Pant Alternatives

Engaging in the same Zara convo earlier and my friend was telling me that she's all about pants right now. Cuffed or rolled-up pants and oxfords, which I could totally get behind. Instead of jeans, she's wearing some more dressed-up slacks (think really polished khakis) with a cute cuff that makes them perfect for Spring and Summer. I saw these awesome ones from Maje on Net-a-porter and they completely satisfy the trend. Love that the color isn't too out there (aka, I would still wear it) and that they kind of get skinnier on the way down (aka, you'll look and feel cool). They're the perfect way to play out the trend and in a way that I'm pretty comfortable with. Summer uniform?


 (photos: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment