Monday, June 27, 2011

SPOTTED: New nail polish from Chanel

I am generally very late to the nail party. I literally just tried gels for the first time and am just seeing my first glimpses of OPI's new shatter polish (why OMG is hella cool). And for good reason, every season when new Chanel nailpolishes comes out, the entire world (beauty editors, fashion editors, etc) all breathe a collective sigh of envy. I mean don't you remember Vamp--the polish that launched Berry Hard, Lincoln Park After Dark, etc? This new range of metallics are so cool. They have some sort of shimmery technology that makes them look like holograms and I have a feeling the different colors will look slightly different on everyone, which makes them so special. Compared with the boring pale pink I'm sportin' now, they'll be a welcome diversion. Maybe I can even get my hands on them over the Summer and take them out for a test drive!

(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment