Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Campus Years

I know I may technically work in fashion now, but I've got to say that it's really my college years that were probably the most fashion formative. I learned about polo button-downs and the beauty of a Burberry scarf. But really, I have a certain nolstagia for the way I used to dress. So that is why I got so excited when I saw this little feature on the best campus dressing from TV. I think bloggers, etc are so busy getting exciting about Gossip Girl fashions that they leave out these oldies but goodies. Rory Gilmore on the The Gilmore Girls (and yes, I sometimes watch it on SoapNet) and Felicity!!!! are just two of the featured co-eds who got it right in their own way...and by the way, what a way it was. It's fun to look back and see maybe how what they wore influenced us. Or did it?


(photos: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment