Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Re-Introducing Coach Classics

These bags totally make me think of the moms in elementary school and my younger years. I feel like most moms wore these bags. They're part of Coach's classic collection that are uber-basic shapes and leathers that are standard and un-"it" enough to make them classics. I love the fact that these are pretty much just as wearable now as they were 15 years ago (at least, I'm getting old!) and that I can imagine saving them for generations to come. Nothing is trendy in these bags which explains the name (go, figure), but the rich leather will only get better with age. It's quite cool that they've relaunched to appeal to a whole new audience and I am equally smitten with the prices. Beyond reasonable. Well done!





(photos: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment