Sunday, February 13, 2011

Street Style Photo of the Weekend

Sure, I love Fashion Week. But sometimes it's hard to really wrap your head around things when what they're showing won't be hitting your closet for close to a year. My fave part? Looking at all of the cool things that peeps are wearing on the street--and copying them, obvi. I think I was drawn to this pic because of the way she layers her clothes. I think if I picked up that jacket off the rack I would put it right down because of how short it is. But it works perfectly when layered with a longer blouse. And of course the skirt is short, but not inappropriate with that same longer blouse. The proportions are unusual and just cool enough to make her look a standout success. Cannot wait to see more from NYFW!

(photo: courtesy of New York Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment