Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SPOTTED: Loeffler Randall for Spring

When I look back and think of all the shoes that I've loved and lost--and those that have stood the test of time--more than just one pair falls into the Loeffler Randall category. I've been a fan since they first launched and have to say that their styles are delightful quirky enough to always prompt compliments and I always love their refreshing colors. They've just released their latest spring styles and I must say they don't disappoint. They are a tad clunky, but I'm kind of into the platform wedge and unique suede braiding that will make me want to wear them non-stop--and straight through next year, too. This strappy number is tres saucy with some sex appeal and a hot little zebra print (totes the new leopard). Check and check.

(photo: courtesy of Loeffler Randall)

No comments:

Post a Comment