Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Geren Ford to Love

Do you remember back when Geren Ford was huge? I think I still have one of her great v-neck tops and her silk blouses were the perfect "going-out" tops for when I lived in New York. I see her stuff from time to time, but nothing has really caught my eyes. I came across this pic on a local blog and LOVED what I saw! Her stuff looks fun, fresh, and perfect for Spring. I hate to admit it but it almost makes me want to brave the elements, show some skin, and actually wear a camisole. It's sweet, feminine, and something really refreshing against all the stark camels and blacks and sleek "minimalist" clothes are are "in" right now. Well done, can't wait to get my hands on these!

(photo: courtesy of Mondette)

No comments:

Post a Comment