Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Leopard for Spring

I know, it's like enough already. But here's the thing....I got this amazing leopard bag for my birthday. It's grey and black with some studs and I wear it constantly. But wearing it constantly means that it's getting kind of worn and looking a bit dark for the summer months. BUT, and this is a big but, I am not quite ready to part with my leopard ways. This equally perfectly sized bag from Rebecca Minkoff seems to solve the conundrum. It's got nice lighter shades that would work with black, denim, white--you name it--and let me indulge all my animal skin fantasies for that many more months. Plus, I love the oversized buckles that give me a bit of a bad ass feeling (despite being anything but). Crisis averted?

(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment