Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seeing Spots

So apparently I was so busy loading up on leopard that I didn't get the memo that polkadots are back "in." Now I'm not saying this because I do whatever people tell me to do and wear, but I actually like the spots and want to incorporate them into my look. The only problem? I'm still wearing the leopard pieces and am not sure how to mix. I am dreaming of a silk or chiffon black button-down maybe with white polka-dots, now that would work. Or, I spied this cutesy clutch that would work with just about any neutral color that I have. This way I could start small, incorporate the trend into my wardrobe at my own pace and see how it works for me first. Loving the leopard but could really get behind these new spots, too.

(photos: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment