Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crafty for Carven

Even though I like to pretend I'm crafty and domestic (like gloat when I make a simple fruit salad), I think the only real arts & crafts experience I have is making landyards when I was younger--and they were awesome. But that hasn't stopped me from dreaming of ways I could DIY my fave runway items with some easy tricks that I could do at home. Taking a look at the latest from Carven (this new and WAY on my radar French brand), and what really catches my eye are the shoes. Instead of the bow on the front (like last year's to-die-for Isabel Marants), these oversized bows are on the heel. The rest of the pump looks pretty simple, black suede or velvet, slightly pointed pump. So who's breaking out the glue gun and heading to the fabric shop to DIY some big bows this weekend?

(photo: courtesy of Fashion Rules)

No comments:

Post a Comment