Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something Navy

Ok, I get it. I don't look like this. But, bear with me. If you haven't heard, Spring is around the corner--or at least that is what all the store windows should be telling you. Not ready to invest in the latest and greatest? That's totally fine. All it takes is one amazing pair of statement shoes to wear with what you already own. This floral print pair is kind of cheeky in a very trendy platform pump. The canvas makes it perfect for the warmer climes and I'm guessing you can score a pair like this at a Zara-type place. It looks perfect with what you already own (I'm guessing this would pop against black or any denim for that matter) and could be worn to work with some Theory basics and on the weekends with a short dress. Even dare yourself to pair floral patterns against eachother.


(photo: courtesy of Something Navy)

No comments:

Post a Comment