Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Globes

Ok, just because everyone else is watching, and who am I kidding, so am I, here's a rundown of what I like at the Globes. Lea Michele, still undecided about but I like the retro feel of Dianna Agron's pale gown. Leighton Meester I like because it's different and long-sleeved, and Anne Hathaway I love, totally flawless. Also, my mistake, there was no costume switch. I just caught a glimpse of the mega-shoulders from up close. The key is to just see what you like, not what everyone else likes (aka, the reason I refuse to watch the pre-show with anyone else). Even see if you can look through the pics and not notice designers, just see what you like and why.

1 comment:

  1. I think I hate Lea MIchele's dress. She needs to stop it with the cascading ruffles and the over the top looks. We get it, you like a lot of dress.

    ReplyDelete