Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Balancing Act

So I've started to notice something. Yes, I've totally managed to nail my daily uniform. Go me! But, I think the combination of the button downs and oxfords is a bit masculine, no? I'm thinking that I need to introduce at least one piece that is uber feminine into the mix, just to make sure we look well balanced. I'm thinking this floral dress would do the trick. I could wear it underneath all of my beloved blazers and with tights and my oxfords, it would look equally cheeky. Figured it could work with almost everything I already have, which means it's golden. A sweet little feminine twist to offset my masculine basics.

(photo: courtesy of Revolve Clothing)

1 comment:

  1. good looking with nice dresses and hair.
    i like it....ya it would look like cheeky.......

    ReplyDelete