(photo: The Clothes Whisperer)
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
How to Wear It: The Little Leather Jacket
I've been having the internal leather jacket debate recently. Primarily: what constitutes the perfect leather jacket. Is it colored the way I think it should be--after all everyone has black. Or is it perfectly worn in and black the way all the ones that I think my favorites are. Now that Fall is here in a big bad way I seem to be seeing leather jackets just about everywhere so I am getting a better idea of what I like. These I definitely do. They're not too short (a big ick on my list) and not too long, hitting at just the right spot. Plus there's enough of a drape in front without giving too much fabric. I happen to think these might be my style standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I’ve been experimenting with styling tips like these, and a well-fitted piece really makes a difference. I actually run a Custom Leather Jackets Store where we focus on versatile designs like this—always happy to see more inspiration like your post!
ReplyDeleteThe fashion collection looks very impressive. special effects makeup
ReplyDeleteVery relevant.
ReplyDelete