Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The New Coach Classic

So I've been hearing a lot of chatter ("buzz" if you will) about the new, relaunched Coach Classic bags. There was a lot of press back when it happened but it wasn't until I saw some of today's most "it" bloggers and young ladies around town wearing them that I started to really take notice. They're big oversized bucket bags which means I am automatically drawn to them (you know me, the bigger the better) and they have this great classic shape that truly is a classic given that they've been around forever. The leather literally gets better with age and the colors are these rich deep colors that aren't trendy at all, but somehow sophisticated. Of course it took seeing it on someone else to get me interested but now that I have, color me excited.


(photo: Courtesy of The Glamourai)

No comments:

Post a Comment