Sunday, October 9, 2011

Must Buy: Cute Wristlet

Now I'm not getting that much older, but for some reason I seem to be incapable of not losing things these days. I'd actually prefer to just call it misplacing. So as much as I love using a clutch as a day bag and just grabbing things on the go, I realize that it's a hell of a lot more practical to actually have some way to hold onto them. I read about this adorable new line of camera straps that was created by this former editor and I like the idea of using these for a whole host of things. Toting around a camera for street style projects? Check. Creating a clutch out of a cosmetics case? Somehow I think it's do-able. Plus the interwoven ribbon makes it less functional and more fashionable. Super chic.

(photo: courtesy of Sarah Francis Kuhn)

No comments:

Post a Comment