Sunday, October 2, 2011

Filling Your Fall Shoe Closet

I've realized in the past few weeks, while trying to update my closet with more wearable Fall pieces and less crummy Summer ones, that I'm very much lacking in the shoe category. I go back and forth between wanting to invest in some killer pairs that will last me a long time (then getting price tag shock when I actually go to pay) and wanting to just treat myself to a couple of pairs at more reasonable prices so that I have more than just one option. These metallic strappy things fall into the latter category, since their made by the company that licenses a ton of the shoes that are in your closet without you even knowing it. Plus, they've teamed with "it" label Preen to add a nice twist (in the form of acid metallics) that would make these a total statement with any of Fall's army greens and rich, thick greys. Too early to tell what my decision will be but while I'm left contemplating I may just buy these to tide myself over.


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment