Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Silver Medal Winner

I have to say that for the past few years, I've been all about gold. Particularly lately, I've been dying for anything rose gold. But with the price of gold at record levels, accumulating real heirlooms seems like an impractical hobby. I want more gold bangles and I weep at the cost. So even though all of my sterling jewelry needs a hefty polishing, looking at this image of a modern display of arm candy gives me hope yet. There's definitely room right now for silver jewelry. I still like the idea of mixing and matching, but you can also just do all out silver on one wrist, pairing bracelet after bracelet with tons of different stones. I haven't seen too many girls doing it which makes me like it even more. Time to take out the polish.


(photo: courtesy of New York Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment