Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Laces

As we start to get into the throes of Fall, one thing is certain, the sandals have been packed away (well, for most) and the boots are starting to make their way into regular rotation. I've started to be somewhat proud of the few pairs that I do own (thank you, Rag & Bone) and I do have my eye on a pair of lace-ups as well. But looking at this great shot of on-the-brink blogger Atlantic-Pacific and I've come across a great idea to reinvent all of Fall's darker boots--with a great pair of unexpected, colored laces. Even a braided alternative would work, just something that is deliberately mismatched and can spruce up even the most ordinary pair from Nine West. Try and envision what you see on the shelves as going one step further with just the easiest swap. Shown her in the cutest neon version.

(photo: courtesy of Atlantic Pacific)

No comments:

Post a Comment