Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jenna Lyons: Flawless, Again

Every time I see Jenna Lyons (Creative Director for J. Crew), I end of bookmarking the images or saving it to my desktop because she always has that disheveled preppy look down pat. Today was no different when I stumbled upon this perfect one where she's reimagined that print pant trend that I've been seeing everywhere. Instead of the loose unstructured version, hers is every bit tailored, paired with those stripes that have become a total signature of the store. I happen to like that instead of the conventional navy and white sailor stripes, these chunky black and cream ones are a bit more dressed up and see a bit more Fall for the occasion. The look could be daytime casual with some leopard flats or dressed up with some booties and a leather jacket. God, she gets me every time. No wonder they pay her so much money.

(photo: courtesy of A Lovely Being)

No comments:

Post a Comment