Thursday, January 5, 2012

Teeny Tiny Purses

I know, I know. They're known for their dizzying chevron, zigzag prints. But lately it's their shocking colors and even leopard prints that have me most excited. I was perusing Shopbop the other day (not exactly out of the ordinary) and I came across a cute selection of easily affordable handbags from M Missoni. Now these aren't quite everyday bags but they look perfectly poised for a beach vacation or two. In fun prints, great colors and unconventional textures, they're made for their day in the sun--or sand. Plus in their teeny tiny shapes I like that they fit not much more than a lip gloss, drivers license and devil may care attitude. If you're on vacation, you don't need much else. M Missoni bags. Who knew?



(photos: courtesy of Shopbop)

1 comment:

  1. These little purses are super cute and perfect for when you just need the "essentials"! http://sweetandsassygirl.com

    ReplyDelete