Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Different Colored Denim

I am sure you bought a pair of colored denim at some point in 2011. It was hard not to. The cheery shades were everywhere and we got some great new ways to style them so that all of a sudden we wondered how we'd lived without colored denim our whole lives. But nearly all of the styles I came across were skinny fits--which is fine, I like skinnies. But I just saw this picture of cropped, slightly flared denim and what a new fresh way to interpret the trend. Saturated with a rich color the proportions are all of a sudden completely different when the cut is flared versus tapered. Try an alternative to what you're used to--and what everyone else is wearing. I think you may like what you see.


(photo: courtesy of Tory Burch)

No comments:

Post a Comment