Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Color Combo: Turquoise and Coral

I am all about trying out new color combinations and yesterday I touted the merits of pairing different shades of blue for the ultimate effect. I've been in a Winter rut so I've been toying with a darker palette for what seems like months. But thanks to Shopbop, I saw some beautiful Resort colors today. The combination of coral and turquoise certainly isn't new, but it's fresh once again--especially considering the frosty temps outside. I love this turquoise necklace placed against the buttoned-up collar, which seems the antithesis of a season that we consider one meant for showing as much skin as possible. It's ladylike and still edgy with bold accessories and an exotic print that both catch the eye. The combination is pitch perfect.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment