Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I still own hardly any belts, but in my mind, my closet is chock full of skinny belts that wrap around twice or studded skinny versions to cinch all of the freeflowing day dresses (that I also don't have). Well, I've been so busy fixating on these skinny styles that I forgot that there were actually other options out there--and cute ones, to boot! I like the idea of the tassel swinging down the front of this skirt. I have amassed a few maxi skirts in the past year and wearing a belt with one is something I clearly hadn't quite considered yet. The tassel down the front is a super cute update to what I'd already been considering and definitely gives an extra bit of oomph to a plain tee or cableknit sweater. It's just a fun, different alternative that could be easily thrown into the mix! 


(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment