Monday, October 15, 2012

The Perfect Gift: Silk Sachets

It's growing increasingly challenging to come up with appropriate gifts to bring to people's homes and as small gifts to give people for impromptu birthday celebrations. I think I've maxed out on the candle gifting and wine is often, but not always, appropriate. I've been hearing more and more about Santa Maria Novella and I love their souped up bath and body products that boast a European sensibility. Translation? Fancy. You can find them in a variety of places, and I've got my eye on these silk sachets that are ideal for keeping everything from your unmentionables to your tees faintly fragrant from lavender, sweet vanilla, etc. It's something you'd never buy for yourself which makes it the perfect thing to get for/from someone else.

(photo: courtesy of Santa Maria Novella)

No comments:

Post a Comment