Thursday, November 10, 2011

How To: The Half Untuck

I saw this picture and I couldn't help but smile to myself because I literally just tried to wear my shirt half untucked like this last week and I looked so foolish. On her of course, flawless. I think there's a time and a place for tucked in and sometimes completely untucked can seem too weekend messy. That in between has to be pretty thought out though, as ironic as it seems. If it's a tee, it can't be too long. The shorter the better so that part easily tucks and part easily hangs without being too droopy. If it's a button down, make sure to unbutton one ore more buttons than you're used to, generally up to the exact waist, so that the shirt splits and exactly one half can be tucked in and one half can stay free. 


(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment