Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Every Shade of Grey

I've been spending an ample amount of time sorting through street style snaps from Fashion Week in New York and now in London and Milan. I came across this pic and I loved how her subtly grey hair (which somehow looks really chic on her), is just a subtle shade lighter than the blazer and slightly ragged scarf. The faint coordination looks pulled together but not trying too hard, and makes grey hair look better than I've ever seen.

(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, her grey hair is so chic. I want to dye my hair with this color and partner it with my knee length sweater dress. That would be the perfect share of grey color for my outfit of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newport Cigarettes Carton Price. When you quit smoking, you will see a lot of changes happening, in you, as well as in people around you. For yourself, you will need to plan for the following changes: moody Cheap Cigarettes, depressed, unmotivated, restless, unable to concentrate, feeling of something missing Marlboro Menthol. They are normal feelings that ex-smokers go through once quitting and so you should not worry too much Marlboro Red Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete