Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mixed Materials

I went through a phase earlier this summer where I needed a white blazer. Well, I never got one but this shot is showing me just how versatile it would have been. Here it's making its way right into fall paired with a few sturdy textures, one an ethereal striped peekaboo top and the other a croc-embossed mini skirt. None of them I'd think to put together but with the pristine white double breasted blazer topping them both, they seem to even out. Plus it makes them just a little bit less risque.

(photo: courtesy of StyleScrapbook)

1 comment:

  1. Your holiday looks truly escaping that i'm delighted you happen to be protecting this below along with expressing it along with us!

    cheap runescape gold
    Billig WOW Gold
    Buy Blade & Soul Gold

    ReplyDelete